superlink3479superlink3479

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

My Alien 2 ^.^ My Alien 2 ^.^

wow

That was really cool. I think you should have had backgrounds though. In any case, I liked it, especially the music. The sprites were a little blurry, you could improve the quality next time. I enjoyed watching it though! Voted 4/7. Hope to see more coming soon!

Payne-Serge responds:

trust me my friend, the next one will be better.... i hope

A Soul Search A Soul Search

woot

I want to make babies with that movie. The clown was odd. Almost had a seizure there, too. DONT DO IT AGAIN. Ahem... so. Animation was okay. Sound was okay. Do some more, but with an actual story maybe? You could be an awesome animator some day.

ScrewdriverClock responds:

Ahh, you seem the perfect specimen to explain. I have finally returned to making flash after about 2 months of inactivity. Thanks to a friend nagging me, I started making this flash. As I went through I got bored, and immediately by habit formed this. Like I've told most people, I will make a longer flash once i can find time to commit to doing so. Thanks for enjoying it, and Tricky The Clown will let you have his babies.

ChibiRant Teen Pregnancey ChibiRant Teen Pregnancey

wow

that was really good. I loved the lines, and it was a good subject. I thought that the hands were a little distracting. how they just instantly went from circles to well-drawn paws of pregnancy education. 'scuse my french. so keep it up, and I hope to see more of this on Newgrounds! ooh, what grade did you get? :D

3d Dragon Test 3d Dragon Test

hmm

That was a really cool effect. now if you ACTUALLY used it in something. maybe make one of those oh-so popular "cursur of the future" things.

Twist Twist

YAY

That game was tough, but it made my happy. It's like trying to roll your thumbs in the opposite directions backwards... very confusing. Loved the graphics and sound also. Good work! I'd be suprised to not see it on the front page.

itsjms responds:

Woo! I say YES to everything you wrote!

Dress Up Tusami Dress Up Tusami

Rather entertaining

I found that quite entertaining. I spent a good... dunno... 20 minutes with that. I liked all of the different add ons, and enjoyed perfecting my 3 Headed Flaming Pimpin' Dinosuar Dragon thing with too many eyes in random places. I like that its an animal, and not some human that you take the top off of then close. Ah well, I really liked it. It got a 5.

Ode To The Fallen Ode To The Fallen

Good

A stunning piece of orchestration. I plan to use it.