superlink3479superlink3479

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

3d Dragon Test 3d Dragon Test

hmm

That was a really cool effect. now if you ACTUALLY used it in something. maybe make one of those oh-so popular "cursur of the future" things.

Twist Twist

YAY

That game was tough, but it made my happy. It's like trying to roll your thumbs in the opposite directions backwards... very confusing. Loved the graphics and sound also. Good work! I'd be suprised to not see it on the front page.

itsjms responds:

Woo! I say YES to everything you wrote!

Dress Up Tusami Dress Up Tusami

Rather entertaining

I found that quite entertaining. I spent a good... dunno... 20 minutes with that. I liked all of the different add ons, and enjoyed perfecting my 3 Headed Flaming Pimpin' Dinosuar Dragon thing with too many eyes in random places. I like that its an animal, and not some human that you take the top off of then close. Ah well, I really liked it. It got a 5.

{2007} suicide attacks {2007} suicide attacks

You gave this entry a 4!

You're welcome. Anyway, I think it would rock... if it had sound effects. The backgrounds were boring, but decent. The game got really repetative... and the terrorists were to easy to kill. The controls were nice and solid. I liked that you fell slowly, so that you could get to landing directly below you.

I didn't get any virus alerts. Maybe your browser is screwed up.

Steve alert!!! Steve alert!!!

funny

that was funny. I play like a howeveryouspellit. i'd rather play like a gazelle, cause they're sexier. anyway, that was fun. the sound was decent, the graphics were okay, and samson pwned my face. the cursor was smoothe.... you really didnt go wrong on this. well, I can't think of a way too make it better without screwing up the funny. good job.

DrFishSticks responds:

Gazelles are rather sexy, but they're not GLENN enough to be the highest rank! Anyway, glad you enjoyed it!

Jumping Circle Remake Jumping Circle Remake

creative

it was fun. a little choppy, but thats just because of my crappy comp.

EvilAnimator responds:

Thanks

FPS in Real Life 2 FPS in Real Life 2

A clever idea, but has room for improvement

I thought this was a clever idea, and it probobly took a lot of work (HINT: Leave a blooper reel easter egg lol).

Graphics: 8, because it was filmed. No real animation, but it was replaced.

Style: 9, because you had Goldeneye references scattered about... lol. And, I just thought it was cool how you could be cautios and badass, or evil and badass.

Sound: 6, because I thought it was slightly fuzzy. It wasn't bad, it just could have been better.

Violence: 6, because of the whole, "I don't like you... lets slit your neck!". Not to be lame, but it was slightly cheesy.

Interactivity: 5, because you only pressed buttons, and didnt actually control people. That would kick ass.

Humor: 2, because it was funny in that grisly sorta way.

Overall: 7, just as a vauge average. Good job.

Marvin Spectrum Marvin Spectrum

BRILLIANT

tHIS GAME IS SOOO AWESOME!!! i played it 2 hours straight!!! very challenging classic gameplay, dont play if you dont wanna get addicted.